Sunday, February 24, 2008

Social Security Claim

I'm on my 3rd go around with the Social Security office. I'm trying to get my disability. They are saying that I can still work, just not at the job I was trained for. I can't stand for long periods of time. My lower back starts to hurt, & the pain gets worse when I ignore it. I can only walk so far before the pain starts up. I know I need to lose weight, & I'm trying. I belong to a TOPS group. They have been really supportive. We exchange ideas, recipes, & give each other encouragement. TOPS stands for Take Off Pounds Sensibly. We meet once a week for a weigh in & meeting. Back to the main subject. I have a meeting to go to tomorrow. The lady that has been helping me with my Social Security is a nice person. In this meeting we will be talking about lawyers & their fees. I'm hoping that I will get it after this time. TC=Take Care everyone. Penny Q.

No comments: