Saturday, February 16, 2008

One of the Groups I belong to..

I belong to a few cross stitch groups on the internet. One of them is called the "Cross Stitching Circle Of Friends". We play games, & share "things" with each other. Each month we play a form of Bingo. The person who "calls" choses 185 words. Then the rest of the group choses 25 words. We send the words we have chosen to the person who is the "caller" & the game begins. The "caller" sends out a list of words each day, & we, the players, check off the words that is in our own list. The first person who "hollers" BINGO! is the winner. Then the person who started this group sends out alittle prize for the winner. The list of words usually has something to do with the month &/or the holiday in that month. It is fun. I have 19 words checked off, so I need 5 more before I can say BINGO!! lol. We "talk" about stuff that is going on in our lives. We have an area with photo albums that we share with the group. These have pictures of cross stitch that we have done &/or pictures of our families. We even share recipes that we have or that someone has given to us. I get lots of recipes in my email. Some of them are for diabetics, because I am a type 2 diabetic. Thats all for today. I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.

No comments: