Thursday, January 22, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well, I've moved into my "new" apartment. It is a very nice apartment. I'm stll unpacking stuff & putting things away. I'm also throwing out some things I've found, that for the life of me, I can't figure out why I kept them. lol I'm a very happy person right now. My electric wheelchair was aproved on Dec. 31st, 2008, & got it TODAY!!!! YAY!!!!! I've notified the Knights of Columbus that they could pick-up the one they loaned me at the shop were I got mine from. I'm sitting in my chair right now, & thinking I might need to get a taller desk, that is, if I continue to use my wheelchair as a desk chair. I hope everyone had a very nice new year's eve. More later.

1 comment:

Fatema ( SL ) said...

You have been TAGGED.

http://fatema39.multiply.com/journal/item/171/My_first_blog_award_