Sunday, June 29, 2008

Knee Problems

I don't know if I have mentioned this in any of my other posts, but I have been having problems with my left knee. My regular doctor had an X-ray taken, & found arthritis. Well, it kept giving me trouble & the pain was terrible. So I asked for a second opinion, & got a referal to a "Bone" doctor. I can't spell the fancy word for it. Anyway, he ordered a MRI. I got the results Monday the 23rd of June. I have a couple of tears in my ligaments, & my knee cap has shifted off center. So I am going to have outpatient surgery on my left knee on the 24th of July. I won't be able to put weight on that leg for a week after surgery. Then I start therapy. I'll let all of you know how things go after surgery. Until then I hope everyone is having fun & hope you have good weather for the Summer.

No comments: